Experience Odisha: An Ancient Land with a Rich History, Culture & Dramatic Landscape
Travelling to Odisha has never been at the top of our bucket list however, Odisha is a really attractive place with rich history, diversity and must visit place for all the travel fanatics. Right from temples, wildlife to landscape, Odisha is a land that has more than few reasons to be your next holiday destination. Odisha, is a land with monuments that reflect pretty architecture compete with the limitless beauty of the land to attract tourists from around the globe.
Following are the few reasons that will make you re-think before you plan your next vacation-
- Sri Sri Baladev Jew Temple, Kendrapada: Situated in Ichhapur, in Kendrapara District, Odisha Baladev Jew Temple is very famous temple spread over an area of 2 acres of land. The space is beautifully divided into varied gardens and some ancient temples. With uniquely built-in structure and beautiful gardens the Baladev Temple becomes one of the must go places while travelling to Odisha.
- Konark Sun Temple: A humongous temple dedicated to the Sun God located in the eastern state of Odisha. Konark was constructed in the 13th century with 3 images of the Sun God at 3 different sides of the temple that are perfectly placed to receive rays of the sun across the entire day. It is a beautiful plan of artistic magnificence an engineering brilliance.
- Pipli Village: The village is known for magnificent craftsmen who with their refined skills have created traditional art forms that will make you love the place even more. Right from the art of Stone carvings, Paintings based on Hindu mythology, Sand art or authentic Appliqués works, Pipli village will not disappoint you and will be one of the strongest reasons for you to revisit the place.
- Aryapalli Beach: Odisha is known for beautiful beaches and Aryapalli Beach is one of the most prominent and pretty beaches to be seen here. With pleasant weather and clean waters you can always go for swim or for a sun bath to relax your soul.
- Barabati Fort: 14th-century fort built by the Ganga dynasty near Cuttack, Odisha.The ruins of the old Barabati Fort lie on the right bank of the Mahanadi, in the western part of the city. All that remains of the Fort is an arched gateway and the heaped formation of 9 storeyed palace.