| Tour Code: 1040
DAY 01 :
BANGKOK – CITY TOUR
After arrival transfer to Bangkok Hotel proceeds for half day City tour. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple – Wat Trimits – housing a 5 and half tonne of Solid Golden Buddha statue. Reclining Buddha Temple - Wat Po – build by the first 3 kings of the Chakri Dynasty, is houses a school, Thai Traditional Massage school, and 46ft. tall reclining Buddha statue. Check in to the hotel. Evening is free at your own for shopping as Bangkok is famous for electronics and best clothes. In evening will go for Dinner cruise. Overnight at hotel at Bangkok.
DAY 02 :
BANGKOK – FLOATING MARKET - SEA LIFE OCEAN WORLD
After breakfast, will visit Floating market where you can see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on the rowing boats. You are free to explore the market around, shoot photographs/videos or hire a paddling boat along the canal to breathe the once-in- a-lifetime atmosphere of this legendary market.
2nd Half will go for Sea life Ocean World is South East Asia's largest sea aquarium. Night stay at hotel.
DAY 03 :
After buffet breakfast, check out from hotel, go for tour of full day Safari World with Marine Park, Thailand greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness settings, an intimate encounter with our friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all. Overnight at hotel at Bangkok.
DAY 04 :
BANGKOK – PATTAYA-SRIRACHA TIGER ZOO - ALCAZAR SHOW
After breakfast, transfer to Pattaya, Enroute Sriracha Tiger Zoo. Starting five years ago Sri Racha Tiger Zoo became the biggest zoo of its kind in the entire world providing a home for over 200 of this big and powerful animals. Set up in a beautiful natural atmosphere approximately 30 km outside of Pattaya the zoo is undoubted one of the best day attraction in the Eastern Seaboard. While tigers are the main reason for the majority of the visitors there are many other exciting attractions. After check in at hotel, Evening you can proceed to mesmerizing Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound, the Alcazar Show is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in an unforgettable melange of light, sound and colour. Truly, a visit to the Alcazar Show could well become the highlight of your far-eastern journey. You’ll spend the night at your hotel.
DAY 05 :
PATTAYA – CORAL ISLAND
Enjoy breakfast and then speedboat your way into the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand to reach the serene Coral Island, known as Koh Lan. Enjoy sunning by the sea; go for a swim; snorkel in its crystal waters; there are plenty of activities (Parasailing, Water Scooter, Banana Boat Ride, Snorkeling etc) waiting for you. .Later will go for Mini Siam Wonders are everywhere around the world. The idea, the imagination and the abilities of human beings are the inspiration to create these wonders. Each nation substantially reflects their unique art, culture and traditions in great architecture. Stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06 :
PATTAYA - DEPARTURE
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel at (12 pm), then proceed to the airport in time to board your flight back to home.
* Accommodation for 2 Nights in Pattaya.
* Accommodation for 3 Nights in Bangkok.
* 5 Breakfast+5 lunch+5 dinner at Indian restaurant
* Sriracha Tiger Zoo.
* Alcazar Show in Pattaya.
* Coral Island Tour with Lunch in Pattaya.
* Mini Siam
* BKK city and temple tour (standing & golden Buddha) with gems gallery.
* Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch.
* Floating Market at Bangkok.
* Sea life ocean world
* Chaoparya dinner cruise.
* All sightseeing on PVT Basis.
* All Airport & Hotel transfer on PVT basis.
* English speaking Guide.
* All applicable taxes are included.
* Any Train fare.
* Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special events and trade fairs.
* Thailand Visa Charges.
* Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
* Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
* Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
* Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
* Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
* Early check-in and late check-out are on request basis only and subject to room availability.
* GST (9%)